From raw material acquisition over pulp production to the transport of the finished product to the customer - our company interacts with the environment at many points in the production process. As a company, we bear responsibility to our employees, our customers, and suppliers. We assume responsibility by doing everything we can to minimize the impact on the environment in our business activities. This includes:
- Purchasing of certified wood from proven sustainable forestry
- Ensuring the requirements of the chain of custody all the way to the end product (pulp) through product chain certification
- Monitoring of the origin of the purchased wood
- Voluntary self-commitment to promote sustainable forestry and the fight against illegal logging and trade (code of conduct for the paper industry)
- Compliance with the environmental, quality and safety standards throughout the entire company as part of a certified environmental, quality and energy management DIN ISO 14001, 9001 and 50001
All current certificates can be downloaded here.